2018 Mid-Atlantic Congress
There are three airports that serve the greater Baltimore-Washington area.
- Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI): About 10 miles from the Baltimore downtown area.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): About 41 miles from downtown Baltimore.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD): In the western suburbs of northern Virginia, IAD is the farthest away from Baltimore at 70 miles.
Amtrak services Baltimore with stops at Baltimore Penn Station located at 1500 North Charles Street and Baltimore/BWI Thurgood Marshall Station at 7 Amtrak Way, Amtrak/MARC Station.
The Acela Express and Northeast Regional lines arrive at Baltimore Penn Station 18 times throughout the day.
Baltimore is accessible by various interstates.
- From the North: I-83 (through Pennsylvania)
- From the Northeast: I-95 (through Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York, and beyond
- From the West: I-70 (through Maryland)
- From the South: I-95 (through Maryland, Washington, DC, Virginia); I-97